Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Weigh-In Wednesday - Three Random Things

Let's just say that my daughter's concert went longer last night than I had anticipated and since I was so tired, you get Three Random Things about Me. Lucky You!! I would love it if you would post your three random things in the comments section. I think that would be fun to read!! For what it is worth, my daughter completely rocked the glockenspeil!!


Three Random Things about Me

Three names I go by:
1. Michelle
2. Mrs. Chapman
3. Mom

Three jobs I've had:
1. Fifth grade teacher
2. Literacy Consultant
3. Cashier at Sparkle Market (good times!)

Three places I've lived:
1. Canal Fulton, Ohio
2. Uniontown, Ohio
3. Canton, Ohio

Three favorite drinks:
1. Starbucks soy chai latte, no water, no foam
2. Iced tea – decaf, of course
3. Diet Dr. Pepper – decaf, of course

Three favorite childhood books:
1. Jame and the Giant Peach
2. Charlie and the Chocolate Factory
3. The Little Girl from... (series - I wish I could find these now!)

Three TV shows I watch:
1. Survivor
2. Grey’s Anatomy – yep, I am ashamed to admit this!
3. Bachelor – yep, ditto!

Three places I have been:
1. Maui
2. Las Vegas
3. Cancun/Cozumel

Three places I'd like to visit:
1. Grand Canyon – I’ve flown over it…
2. Africa
3. Alaska

Three people who text me regularly:
1. Jeremy
2. Pam
3. Janelle

Three favorite old TV shows:
1. Seinfeld
2. The Brady Bunch
3. Happy Days

Three favorite things to eat:
1. Romeo’s Pizza – my new obsession
2. Southwest Egg Rolls
3. Anything from Cheesecake Factory

Three things I'm looking forward to:
1. Summer – for many reasons…
2. Completing my reading endorsement – ugh!
3. Grandchildren – not for many, many, many, many years!
Your Girlfriend,
Michelle
PS - What other random things would be fun to know?

3 comments:

  1. Three Random Things about Me

    Three names I go by:
    1. Kelsey
    2. Kels
    3. Mom, Mommy, or Moooooommmmmm

    Three jobs I've had:
    1. Victoria's Secret sales associate
    2. Movies 10 Concession worker
    3. Library paige

    Three places I've lived:
    1. East Canton, Ohio
    2. An apartment in Louisville OH
    3. A house in Louisville OH!

    Three favorite drinks:
    1. Hot chocolate
    2. Parrot Bay Wave Runner (it's alcohol so it's not often)
    3. Mountain Dew (how I deal with four kids)

    Three favorite childhood books:
    1. The Laura Ingalls Wilder books
    2. Charlie and the Chocolate Factory
    3. Babysitter's Club

    Three TV shows I watch:
    1. House, MD
    2. Grey’s Anatomy – (not ashamed to admit this)
    3. Private Practice
    Three places I have been:
    1. Toronto, Canada
    2. New York
    3. Myrtle Beach

    Three places I'd like to visit:
    1. Japan
    2. Australia
    3. Paris

    Three people who text me regularly:
    1. Justin
    2. my sister
    3. my mom

    Three favorite old TV shows:
    1. Fraggle Rock
    2. Full House
    3. Family Matters

    Three favorite things to eat:
    1. Chicken Lo Mein
    2. Spaghetti
    3. Anything from Grinders

    Three things I'm looking forward to:
    1. Summer
    2. Flip Flops
    3. My Sister's Graduation party

    Three other random facts:
    1. I am left handed
    2. I had a stroke at age 23
    3. I am finally blood clot free!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Three Random Things about Me

    Three names I go by:
    1. Miss E
    2. Maria
    3. Miss Emmi

    Three jobs I've had:
    1. Inclusion teacher
    2. English teacher
    3. Literacy coach

    Three places I've lived:
    1. Canton, Ohio
    2. In a house
    3. in a room in a house

    Three favorite drinks:
    1. Orange Juice
    2. Pomegranate Juice
    3. Root Beer

    Three favorite childhood books:
    1. Goodnight Moon
    2. Misty of Chincoteague
    3. Alice in Wonderland

    Three TV shows I watch:
    1. Burn Notice
    2. Castle
    3.Leverage

    Three places I have been:
    1.England
    2. Maine
    3. California

    Three places I'd like to visit:
    1. Egypt (if I was brave)
    2. Aosta, Italy
    3. Japan

    Three people who text me regularly:
    No one really-- my plan is pretty limited! LOL

    Three favorite old TV shows:
    1. Fraiser
    2. Charles in Charge (from waaaay back into my childhood)
    3. Life

    Three favorite things to eat:
    1. Steak
    2. Pasta
    3. chicken

    Three things I'm looking forward to:
    1. Summer
    2. Getting married and having a family/ or adopting a child
    3. Continuing to explore all the world has to offer

    Your Girlfriend,
    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kelsey - I love your random things. Very creative. What I really want to know is what is the weirdest question you were asked while working at VS?

    Maria - have you always lived in Canton? That is awesome!! I love watching old Frazier episodes. Kelsey Grammar and David Hyde Pierce worked so well with each other. Great humor!!

    Love you Girls!! You crack me up and keep me smiling!!

    ReplyDelete