Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Weigh In Wednesday - Climbing Companions

This past Sunday, our pastor did a great job speaking from Matthew. As I sat there, I kept thinking about how much what he was saying mirrored what Girlfriends With Grace is supposed to be all about - relationships and the people we are doing life with.

If you have a few minutes, check out the video of our senior pastor, Greg Nettle, sharing this weeks study from Matthew right here. I don't think you will be disappointed.

Our pastor referenced his trip a year ago to Africa. While there, he and a few other men climbed Mount Kilimanjaro as a fundraiser to build another cottage for parent less children - hence, the climbing partners analogy. He has spoken many times about his climb, and I always sit there and wonder if I could hack the climb. I wonder if I should add a mountain climb to my bucket list? Is it on yours? Maybe this should be our next GWG Girls Night Out. Interested?

I am so thankful for the climbing partners in my life. I am so thankful for the quality friends that I have been fortunate to meet and develop relationships with. I am so thankful for my family. Lastly, I am so thankful for you, my blog friends. I hope you enjoy doing life with me, as much as I enjoy doing life with you.

Have a great day and thanks for being one of my climbing partners!!

Your Girlfriend,
Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment