Tuesday, March 16, 2010

The Lent Experiment - Day 28

Today marks the end of our fourth week of The Lent Experiment - Day 28. That is so hard to believe!! Our premise from yesterday, making others feel better, went very well for me. So, I decided to stick with it again today.

Your choices for today are:

1 - Leave a nice note in a book when you take it back to the library. Wish them happy reading and give some other suggestions for good reads. Chances are if you both picked this book, you probably have similar taste.

- or -

2 - "How do I love thee, let me count the ways" as Shakespeare said. Write a list of reasons why you love someone – dig deep – then give it to them.

Drop notes, not bombs!

Your Girlfriend,
Michelle

1 comment:

  1. Better clue in your librarian that there is a note in there for the next patron though, otherwise they'll take it out when they clear the book. :) I do that sometimes, leave notes for people, but my mom works at a library so she knows my habits!

    ReplyDelete