Saturday, March 13, 2010

The Lent Experiment - Day 25

Welcome to the weekend edition of The Lent Experiment. I am going to spend my morning cleaning and preparing for my brunch tomorrow. I will also have some errands to run. While I was making my plans for my morning, I decided on our choices for today. I hope you like them!!

Your choices for today are:

1 - Buy someone a drink. Simple, yet lovely. Could be for a friend in a coffee shop or maybe for a complete stranger behind you in the Starbucks drive-up window. Quenching thirst with kindness!

- or -

2 - Stop in the travel section of your local Target, Kmart, or Walmart and buy some toiletries to donate. Items like razors, shaving cream, shampoo, conditioner, toothpaste, and toothbrushes are always appreciated by shelters. Either deliver these to a shelter or take them to your church – they will know what to do with them.

Your Girlfriend,
Michelle

PS - I heart niceness...

3 comments:

  1. If you're a fellow couponer, you can get those toiletries for free :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jen, you are a woman after my own heart... :o)

    ReplyDelete