Wednesday, March 10, 2010

The Lent Experiment - Day 22

The Lent Experiment rolls on to day 22. Did you make plans for your brunch this weekend? I did. I invited a few families to join us for brunch after church this coming Sunday, and yes, I did invite a family that we have been 'meaning' to get to know better. I am excited! I hope your 'hump day' is great and that someone is blessed by you today!!

Your choices for today are:

1 - Have a complaint free day. No complaining. Not about anything. None. Not even if she spills hot coffee on your lap.

- or -

2 - Buy or bake something for someone. There is nothing like homemade baked good to get people to gather and gab. Bake a batch of cupcakes or cookies and take them into work, to class, or to a meeting. Baking not your thing? There is nothing wrong with using a mix and icing from a can. Still not convinced? Stop at your favorite cupcakery and buy a dozen to share!

Your Girlfriend,
Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment