Friday, March 12, 2010

The Lent Experiment - Day 24

Thank goodness it is Friday!! I love Friday mornings because it means the weekend is only hours away. Today, I want us to make the most of our Friday and not rush through it to get to the weekend, so...

Your choices for today are:

1 - Talk to someone you don't know in an elevator, a bus stop, or a coffee shop. Make a joke or help them out with something. It's strange how a crowd of people can stand together and not talk to each other, even though they have nothing else to do.

- or -

2 - Buy a bag of yummy treats and give them out to people you see throughout the day. Super nice and super tasty! If they ask why, tell them you are trying to spread some niceness, then encourage them to pay it forward NEXT Friday!

Your Girlfriend,
Michelle

2 comments:

  1. This one was hard for me. We don't have a lot of extra money, thank you medical bills, so I opted to find someone to talk to. I happened to be in the ridiculous Walmart by my house late. They never have enough cashiers at night. Anyway, so it was as close as I got to an encounter with a stranger, but I had a nice conversation with a young mom like myself. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that is awesome!! You probably made her evening a bit better just by acknowledging her as a person and a mom!! You rock Kelsey!!

    ReplyDelete