Friday, March 19, 2010

The Lent Experiment - Day 31

Happy Friday my Lenten Lads and Ladies!! I am so excited for this weekend!! My brunch was cancelled last weekend due to illness, but it is ON this weekend. So excited to have time with family! I am also sending out my Easter Egg hunt invites. So excited to have fun with a bunch of kids! On top of all that, I get to celebrate the arrival of baby Chandler with a bunch of girlfriends. So excited to be with friends! I hope your weekend is filled with this much fun, friends, and excitement!!

Your choices for today are:

1 - Why is it that we always complain about bad stuff and never praise the good stuff? Reward good people today and this weekend by telling a shop manager how helpful one of their staff members were to you or a restaurant manager how good of care a waitress gave you.

- or -

2 - Buy someone a DVD you think they'd like. Knowing what film someone would like says how much you know them so whether it's picking up a Disney film they liked as a child or finding a rare concert documentary or a band they like, show them you know them!

Your Girlfriend,
Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment