Monday, February 22, 2010

The Lent Experiment - Day 6

How did you do over the weekend? Did you stick with The Lent Experiment or did you take the weekend off? Someone asked me at church yesterday if they are 'allowed' to do both choices and of course, the answer is YES! Double tasks = double niceness!!

You choices for today are:

1 - Have a moan free day - and no moaning about not moaning!

2 - Print or send a really nice photo that you have of a friend who could use an ego boost or a pick-me up. I love it when others send me photos they have taken of me, my dh, or of my children - especially when they are from an event when I forgot my camera.

Have a great day and keep the niceness going!!

Your Girlfriend,
Michelle

1 comment:

  1. Something that might be of interest to checkout is:
    http://6changes.com/

    This outlines a plan for tackling 6 habits and breaking it down into simpler steps to make that habit stick.

    This blog talks about a person's experience uses the 6 steps:
    http://rock.hymasfamily.org/blog/2010/02/19/6-changes-in-action/

    We have 40 days to make at least one lasting change in our lives-- let's make it a good one!

    ReplyDelete