Friday, February 26, 2010

The Lent Experiment - Day 10

Day Ten of The Lent Experiment means we are a fourth of the way to the end - Easter Sunday!! I must say, yesterday was a tough day for The Lent Exeriment for me. I was going with choice two, make the effort to smile and it was not easy. I had parent teacher conferences the night before and I was SO tired!! I had to really work to remember to smile, so I went all Palin on my hand and wrote the word Smile on my palm. It did help. Have a great day and I will see you here tomorrow. Oh, if you are doing your weekend gathering tonight, I hope it goes well. Mine is tomorrow evening and I am looking forward to it!!

Your choices for today are:

1 - This one is so easy, you may want to consider doing both today. ;O) Get off your cell phone and show some kindness, respect, and thankfulness to those who are waiting on you. Whether you are in the grocery line, the coffee line, or in the bank, get off your phone and give your full attention to those who are serving you. Nothing says “you are insignificant to me” more than talking on your cell phone while someone is trying to help you.

- or -

2 - Think Green today! Plastic bags are NOT cool. Spend a few dollars today and buy a few cloth grocery bags and start reducing your carbon footprint. Using cloth grocery bags are better for the environment, use less of our natural resources, and will lessen the likelihood of more blue plastic bags littering our beautiful planet. You know you have been meaning to do this, so don’t put if off any longer.

Your Girlfriend,
Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment