Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Manic Monday- Oh Wait, is it Tuesday?

Okay... I have been offering tips on organization, and yet you can never be prepared for the unexpected! I think someone once said, "Welcome to the Chaos!" And that pretty much sums it up. So you did not get a blog yesterday, and today I will tell you why!

Michelle and I sometimes become overwhelmed, yes I said it - overwhelmed! Does this mean we despair? Never! God is always in charge. But we both needed to take a step back yesterday.

Michelle is amazing! Not only is she queen blogger, but she works full time, has two darling children, and is now taking two classes! She not only needs a break from her computer, but a vacation. Good thing she has an awesome hubby!

I, on the other hand, have been challenged technologically. My husband and I have decided to cancel cable. We thought it would save us some cash and give us more quality time as a family. Right after we did this our computer decided to go up in smoke. I was looking online when the computer crashed and smoke came out the front. I quickly unplugged. So now we have no TV and no computer! Not exactly what we were going for. How am I supposed to keep up with my friends on facebook, answer emails, and blog?? Oh the misery! Actually, I survived and liked not having no technology for two whole days!

Today I thought I would turn the computer on and see how bad it really was. Voila! It worked! My husband is now telling me I imagined the smoke. I like to think it was the power of prayer. I knew we could not afford a new computer right now. Not that we could not live without it!

So girlfriends...no organizing tips this week! Just a healthy dose of reality! :0)

Your girlfriend,
Melinda

No comments:

Post a Comment