Friday, April 30, 2010

Foodie Friday- Cream Cheese Bars


No post yesterday! Sorry girls. I just can't seem to get rid of computer problems. I think I should be good now. Or at least I hope.

I am posting a recipe that a friend of mine made. It was so yummy that I wanted to eat the whole plate! She was kind enough to share the recipe, and now I am sharing with you. If you have a sweet tooth, this will fix it! Oh I am getting hungry just talking about this one!


Cream Cheese Bars
2-pkgs. of crescent rolls
2-pkgs. of cream cheese, softened
1 cup sugar
1 tsp. vanilla
1 stick melted margarine
1/4 cup of sugar and 1 tsp cinnamon mixed together for the topping
press 1 package of crescent rolls in bottom of 13x9 dish. Mix cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla together and spread on top of crescent roll. Next put the other can of crescent rolls on top, pinching the seams together. Pour the margarine on top, then sprinkle the cinnamon and sugar mix on top. Bake in oven @ 350* for 30 min.
If you decide to make these, give me a call! I will bring the coffee.
Your girlfriend,
Melinda

No comments:

Post a Comment